Date(s) - 23/11/2016
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Are you part of an exciting heritage project? Want to meet like-minded groups from Cardiff and further afield and get inspiration for how to move your project forward? Then our BRICK programme could help!
The Prince’s Regeneration Trust is organising its twenty-fifth BRICK workshop, at Insole Court in Cardiff, for community groups and not-for-profit organisations working to save their heritage for the benefit of their community.
Speakers to include:
- Richard Belllamy: Head of Heritage Lottery Fund for Wales
- Nancy Lavin and Mari Fforde: Hay Castle Trust: The Story so Far
- Gavin Richards: Operations Manager, Architectural Heritage Fund: Support for Voluntary Sector Regeneration of Historic Buildings.
- Laura Norris: Programme Director, Prince’s Regeneration Trust, Governance: During a projects lifecycle.
- Nicola Dyer: Projects Advisor, Prince’s Regeneration Trust, Project Management: A Brief Introduction.
- More speakers to be confirmed
Early bird registration, including lunch is £19.
You will receive a confirmation email of your booking. And before you attend you will be asked to complete a registration survey. Information gathered from this survey will help us tailor the BRICK programme to suit you and allow us to measure the effectiveness of the workshop.
A small number of travel bursaries are available to community groups and third sector organisations. Please email us BRICKworkshops@princes-regeneration.org, if you would like to apply.
Bookings are closed for this event.